Disneyland Paris 1-Day Ticket
- Attention: Mini, Magic and Super Magic tickets NOT valid on the day of purchase, valid only starting the following day
- Experience endless fun in Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park
- Meet your favorite Disney characters and collect their autographs as souvenirs
- Enjoy fun for the whole family with rides, shows, and parades!
In a few wordsDisneyland Park:
In a Magical Kingdom not so far away, Disney heroes and heroines live in fairytales that are, happily, never-ending. Enjoy endless fun in 5 magical lands! Experience your favorite Disney stories just as you remember them from the classic Disney films. Here is where fairytales really do come true.
In detailThrills at Disneyland Park come in all shapes and sizes! Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain Mission 2 offer a rush for the grown-ups, while little ones can sail around the world at It is a Small World. Of course, family fun can be found in every corner of the Park, from the Pirates of the Caribbean to the Mad Hatters Tea Cups.
Meet Disney characters! Do not miss the main attraction: a meet and greet with beloved Disney characters. Have your pen and camera at the ready and meet the characters you love! Every day is a party at Disneyland Park! On top of all the wonderful attractions and characters, there are lots of spectacular family parades and shows to enjoy all year round.
Walt Disney Studios Park:
Discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park. Explore 4 cinemagical studio lots featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Your dreams take center stage at the Studios, just footsteps away from Disneyland Park.
Explore the Studios. It is showbiz, folks! Make your big screen debut at Production Courtyard, Toon Studio, Backlot and Front Lot. Follow a star-studded itinerary - you never know which star you might meet!
Movie magic abounds! Go behind the scenes with a magical parade, tours, and attractions. Try the Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic. Visit the shows at Animagique and CinÃ©Magique. Watch Moteurs...Action!, a Stunt Show Spectacular. By the end of the day, you will know exactly what it is like to be a star!
- Entrance to Disneyland Park or entrance to Walt Disney Studios Park depending on option booked
Good to know
- Walt Disney Studios closes at 19:00 on weekends.
- Important: Please include all full passenger names in the additional text field when making the booking.
- For park access, you need to print out your Disneyland tickets and show them at the entrance. Orders confirmation will not be accepted as proof of purchase.
- Names on the tickets cannot be changed after the ticket has been booked.
- Please note that entry is free of charge for children under 3.
Value for money
We had a great time and good weather.
Our 3 year-old grandson and our 24 year-old daughter and her husband loved it. It is such a great joy to go there with the family. Eat in the village just outside the park, it is so so much better
Good price and good times
Good. We received the tickets by email and everything worked out well. Busy during the summer, fastpass was good.